Women’s Guest day- entry form
Women’s New Golfer Trial
Every Wednesday at 10am – we run weekly a new social golf experience for women.
5 holes for $5 at 10am is available for all new women golfers. Golfers will be assisted by Medway members up until April 3 2019, then running every wednesday a short session on course and an optional coffee afterwards.
Equipment will be supplied if requested at no charge.
To register interest email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the office/ golfshop. Anyone who recently has conducted beginner golf sessions is welcome or any friend of relative of a Medway Member.
In addition the following membership trial is still available involving private coaching etc for 6 months.
PROJECT SUMMARY – ‘EVEN PAR’
Medway Golf Club has recently agreed to partner with Golf Australia to Pilot a Gender Equality program. Information below.
Golf Australia’s ‘Victorian Gender Equality in Golf Clubs’ Pilot Program
AIM: To create gender equality in Victorian golf clubs
- Build and deliver a pilot program comprised of a four-part workshop series that enhances the capacity of golf clubs and their leaders to bring about greater gender equality for their membership.
- Support golf clubs to develop and implement an action plan to address gender inequality in their clubs.
- Evaluate and report learnings from the pilot program both internally and to external stakeholders.
- Use learnings to build a nationwide gender equality club development program for Australian golf clubs.
- Sport and Recreation Victoria
- Office For Women in Sport & Recreation
- A key ‘violence against women’ NGO
- Local government agencies
- Regional sports assemblies
PILOT PROGRAM SUMMARY
Golf Australia, in conjunction with the Office for Women in Sport and Recreation, will pilot a workshop series designed to support community golf clubs address gender inequality.
The program forms part of Golf Australia’s delivery of the ‘Vision 2025: the future of women and girls in golf’ strategy.
Golf Australia’s VISION 2025–
Medway Golf Club is committed to growing women’s golf and providing a pathway for new women golfers.
Click here for details