Melbourne Water- Sewer project
Melbourne Water aim to complete some sewer works from the 14th hole bridge along the river to the 8th tee and beyond. Initial works have progressed.
We are in the process of negotiating access with Melbourne Water during the project and determining the level of impact on the course.
1st Hole Pine Trees
The final 3 pine trees behind the 1st green have been removed due to safety advice.
Course Strategic Plan
Extensive tree planting is being undertaken on the 4th, 11th, 15th and 16th holes to strengthen the dogleg’s and future proof the course to replace other trees. We also aim to protect our external boundaries from future stray ball issues. Trees planted are native to the area so should have a successful growth rate and aim to minimise shade on couch fairways where possible.
Other works in planning phase aligned with the 2010 Pacific Coast Course plan;
- 18th tee- rebuild and new pathways to fairway – Spring 2021
- 1st hole left greenside bunker- new base – completed and bunker open
- 6th Bunker removal – completed February 2021
- 10th greenside bunkers rebuild / new bases- completed March 2021 and bunkers open
- 15th tee concrete pathway – spring 2021
- 12th fairway bunker removal- Spring 2021
- 12th tee widening – Spring 2021
- rebuilding 5th/ 18th greenside bunkers and protective mounding – 2022
- Men and Women’s 8th tee rebuild- 2022
The 2010 Course Master Plan is attached below.