Visitors & Groups
Visitor Golfers/ Guest Fees
Visitors are welcome at Medway Golf Club however, tee times are restricted. Medway Mates have access to timesheets 24/7 outside of peak member times or if tee times become available.
Course access to Medway Mates or non members are typically:
Mondays – All Day, Tuesday – after 1pm, Wednesday – All Day, Thursdays – After 5pm. (Summer only), Fridays – All Day, Saturday – no golf unless members of the club
Sundays – usually after 12pm. Social Groups are accepted in the morning as well as Medway Mates if tee times are available.
To receive the lowest guest rates and online direct booking 24/7 become a Medway Mate. Click on the home page or see the Medway Mates page under the golf dropdown to complete the application form.
As of September 1 2018 the following fees apply;
|18 holes||9 holes|
|Manager Introduced Visitor||$60||$35|
|Medway Mates (book online free application)||$45||$30|
|Daylight Saving – After 4.30pm (unlimited)||$30 (Medway Mates only), $25 member guest|
|Corporate Groups||$45 – negotiable|
|Golfwest Members||9 hole member guest rate applies for 18 holes|
|RACV Golf and Future Golf (Gen Y)||$45||$30|
Traditionally booked Sunday mornings. Please book up to 12 months in advance to confirm a place.
To book call the golfshop on 9317 9031 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing.
What we can offer you;
- Professional organisation from booking through to the event. (invite templates, draw templates, rules, prize list templates all done for you)
- We are experienced in hosting corporate golf and event management (from the ultra professional to relaxed fun events)
- Due to our unique course we have 18 holes, 12 holes, 9 holes or 6 hole golf days available
- Location- only 15 minutes from the city
- Board rooms and a function room (up to 100 seating, 200 cocktail) available
- AV equipment available for use
- Outdoor BBQ area available with balcony
- Golf days from 100 to 8 people can be arranged
- Australia Professional Golf Association Qualified staff on hand
For further information on hosting a Corporate Golf Day at Medway Golf Club please contact the Club on (03) 9317 9031 or Email: email@example.com For ongoing golf access along with a corporate golf day our corporate (small business) memberships may suit.
See Corporate days page for further information or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
On the course
Dress code :
- Neat Casiual attire is acceptable
- Shirts with a standard collar, crew or polo neck
- Shorts may be of any length, denim/looks like denim and must contain a fly, no draw strings and be able to be worn with a belt. Cargo shorts acceptable.
- Socks (when worn with shorts) can be ankle length, sports or anklets that are predominantly white. .
- Non-golf sportswear
- Industrial clothing/workwear
In the clubhouse
- Dress as for on the course plus non-faded blue jeans.
- Footwear can be conventional shoes as well as sandals, track or walking shoes and leisure shoes with or without socks.
- Thongs (acceptable in summer on the deck)
- Non-golf sportswear or industrial clothing/workwear
If you believe that your attire may offend or is not suitable, don’t wear it and consequently avoid any embarrassment that may result regarding playing golf or entry to the clubhouse.