Melbourne Water- Sewer project
Melbourne Water aim to complete some sewer works from the 14th hole bridge along the river to the 8th tee and beyond. Initial works have progressed.
We are in the process of negotiating access with Melbourne Water during the project and determining the level of impact on the course.
1st Hole Pine Trees
The final 3 pine trees behind the 1st green will be removed shortly due to safety.
Course Strategic Plan
Other works in planning phase aligned with the 2010 Pacific Coast Course plan;
- rebuilding 10th hole bunkers – March 1 2021
- 18th tee- rebuild and new pathways to fairway – Spring 2021
- 1st hole left greenside bunker- new base – March 1 2021
- 6th Bunker removal – February 2021
- rebuilding 5th/ 18th greenside bunkers and protective mounding – 2022
- Men and Women’s 8th tee rebuild- 2022
The 2010 Course Master Plan is attached below.